Under the direction of Ayodele Olowookere, M.D., our experienced medical team at For Women Healthcare in Midland, TX provides our patients with an optimum quality of gynecology and obstetric care.
Meet Ayodele Olowookere, M.D., FACOG, MRCOG, FWACS
Dr. Olowookere provides a full range of obstetric and gynecologic services. Dr. Olowookere is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. As an in-network provider for most insurance carriers, Dr. Olowookere’s practice also currently accepts Medicaid.
Dr. Olowookere is board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
He received his medical degree from Obafemi, Awolowo University in Ife, Nigeria and completed his residency in Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex Nigeria, Waterford Regional Hospital Republic of Ireland, and Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, OH.
- Doctor of Medicine, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Internship, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex
Residency Training in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex, Nigeria
- Waterford Regional Hospital, Ireland
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati OH
- Midland Memorial Hospital, Midland, TX
- Odessa Regional Medical Centre, Odessa, TX
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, England
- Fellow, West Africa College of Surgeons
- Antenatal HIV Screening in Southwestern Nigeria: Clients’ Perspective. Fasubaa OB, Ezechi OC, Orji EO, Olowookere OA., J. Obstet Gynaecol. 2001 Jan; 21 (1):24-6.
- Fetal Outcome in Term Vaginal Breech Delivery versus Caesarean Delivery: Obstetrics Long Commentary Presented to the West Africa Postgraduate Medical College (2001)
- Morbidity and Mortality Associated with Induced Abortion in Developing Countries: Gynecological Long Commentary Presented to the West Africa Postgraduate Medical College (2001)
- Pregnancy-Intention and Sexually-Transmitted Infections among Female American Youth: Presented at the ACOG Annual Clinical Meeting in Chicago (May, 2009)
- Professor Una Lister Award, Best Candidate in the West African Postgraduate Examination in Obstetrics and Gynecology (2001)
- Best Resident Research Competition Award, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Good Samaritan Hospital, U.S. (2008)
- Medical Council of Ireland
- Ohio Medical Board
- Texas Medical Board
- West African College of Surgeons (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, England
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Our staff is always friendly and helpful – ready to answer questions, facilitate your schedule, and support you in every way we can. We treat you with care and compassion. We provide friendly, personal service you're looking for in every visit.
- Accepting New Patients
- Convenient Patient Portal
- Most Insurance Carriers Accepted
- Se Habla Español