Racheal Godoy, MSN, RN, FNP-C is Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in women’s health. She received her Bachelor’s of science in Nursing from Texas Tech university health center, Lubbock Texas and her Master’s in Science of Nursing from the Angelo state university, San Angelo Texas.
Racheal is passionate about women and the many challenges they face on a daily basis. She enjoys helping women through life’s challenges, including being a part of the special time in a women's life that pregnancy and childbirth is.
Her experience in labor and delivery and becoming a women’s healthcare nurse practitioner has allowed her to appreciate all aspects of women’s healthcare, from prenatal care to health and nutrition and weight loss.
Racheal resides in Midland with her husband.
- ANGELO STATE UNIVERSITY, SAN ANGELO, TX
Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, LUBBOCK, TX
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- STAFF NURSE RN, Midland Memorial Hospital
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX, Summer 2014
Professional Licensure and Certifications
- National Certification, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Texas
Services offered includes
- Women's health
- Well woman exams
- Normal pregnancies
- Menopause/Hormonal health
- Menstruation issues
- Routine/Abnormal pap smears
- Preconception counseling
- Pelvic pain
- Contraceptive counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infection